Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will lead the development and execution of the social media strategy for the two flagship brands of Beneficial Intl; M'lis and Solutions4. He/she will deliver strategically-framed daily programming in support of various brand initiatives. The role will require development and execution of standards, processes, and measurement plans for all social media activity.
This role requires strategic thinking, creativity, analytical prowess, comfort "getting your hands dirty" with execution, and the ability to manage multiple brands across a broad range of social media channels..
Please note candidates must be able to provide access to an electronic design portfolio as part of the interview process.
*job title will be based on candidate qualifications and experience
- Drive strategy and execution of all social media programming.
- Drive social media competency across the business
- Works closely with marketing department to ensure all online and offline channels are properly used to garner more social media activity and results.
- Proactively stay connected to evolving digital monitoring and measurement technologies.
- Collaborates with marketing team members to plan, analyze, organize, and execute assigned projects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Robust social media experience.
- Understanding of best practices and emerging trends within the digital / social space.
- Strong analytical background, including experience with digital measurement and research for consumer brands on agency and/or client side.
- Ability to leverage data and analytics to influence marketing activity
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Strong background, knowledge, and interest in health and wellness
- Performs work in support of brand plans; demonstrates link between daily work and company mission; participates in initiatives, programs or products with moderate visibility
- Ensures actions protect company image and limits risks
- Decisions and actions impacting company image require management oversight and are constrained by policies
Open Date: 8/22/2013
Standard Hours per week: 40
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8 am to 5 pm
Pay Rate: $14 and up (DOE)
Manages Others: No
No phone calls please. To be considered please send resume with portfolio, or link to recent portfolio to email@example.com. Emails not referencing “SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER RESUME” in the subject will not be considered.